Masaurhi Central School, Masaurhi(Patna)
The Academic year of the school begins in April and ends in March. Admission The application for admission will be accepted only in the form prescribed by the School. No admission will be done until the students pass the test conducted by the school authorities. Only Registration of candidates does not guarantee admission as it depends upon availability of seats and selection procedure of the school. The age of child should be least 3 years at the time of admission in Nursery class. Parents/Guardians will have to produce Birth Certificates, School Leaving Certificate, Character Certificate and marks of previous exam of the child at the time of admission. Class-wise age group can be seen in the Box. Parents are required to meet the selection committee as per the time and date given on submission of Application Form for the Nursery Class and for rest of the classes i.e. Prep (LKG) to Vth the Candidate will be required to appear in the Proficiency and Aptitude Assessment on the specified date.
1. Nursery 3 Years or 3+ 2. Prep (LKG) 4 Years or 4+ 3. UKG 5 Years or 5+ 4. I 6 Years or 6+ 5. II 7 Years or 7+ 6. III 8 Years or 8+ 7. IV 9 Years or 9+ 8. V 10 Years or 10+
01. Attach Photostat copies of the following with the Application Form.
Birth Certificate from Municipal Corporation or Panchayat.
02. Any one for proof of residence.
(i) Ration Card.
(ii) Election Id.
(iii) Current Landline Telephone Bill.
(iv) Current Electricity Bill.
03 Photocopy of the school Identity Card if the sibling is studying in DCPS.
04 Caste Certificate ( if SC,ST,OBC).
05 Original Certificates should not be attached to the Application Form, theymust be produced at the time of verification of the form by the Selection Committee.
06 It is the responsibility of the parents to see that the Application Form is complete in all respects. Incomplete / illegibly written / overwritten / lack of supportive documents or certificates will lead to rejection of Application Form. False documents / incorrect information found at any time, even after admission, will debar the candidate from getting admission or pursuing studies. Overaged children will not be selected.
07 Two recent passport size photo of the candidate and two passport size family photo [Father, Mother and Candidate] must be submitted with the application form.
08 All documents submitted at any time will become the property of the school and will not be returned.
09 Selection of the candidates will be done 'by a committee. No correspondence will be solicited regarding selection and admission of the candidates. Any recommendation, use of influence (direct or indirect), offer of donation etc. will lead to the cancellation of the application form / Admission of the candidate.
10 If selected, admission must be taken within the time given for admission. Thereafter the candidate will forfeit the chance for admission. This list will be put up on the School Notice Board.
11 Preference will be given to the candidates of the following categories who fulfill the other eligibility criteria for admission : Children of Delhi Central Public School (DCPS), Ex-DCPS's children, students of siblings studying in DCPS and Students from the neighborhood. Children of School Staff/Faculty.
12 Admission Fees will not be refunded.
Readmission will only be done as per rules and orders of the School. Administration provided a seat is available. It will be done on payment then only on payment of Rs.1000/- which is the school's readmission fee plus dues if any
(a) 15% Seats reserved for School Governing Body. (b) Rest open for all and Admission List will be prepared on the basis of following Parameters (Maximum 100 points). Sl. No. Paticulars Weight age (Maximum)
01. All the Original Document / Certificates must be produced at the time of submission of Application Form for verification. Please submit self attested photocopies for office use.
02. It is the responsibility of the parents to see that the Application Form is complete in all respect incomplete/illegible/overwritten/lack of supportive document or certificate will lead to rejection of Application Form , False documents / incorrect information found at any time , even after admission , will debar the candidate form getting admission or pursuing studies.
03. All documents submitted at any time will become the property of the school and will not be returned.
04. Selection of submitted candidates will be done by Admission Commuttee. No correspondence will be solicited regarding selection and admission of a candidate. Any recommendation , use of includence ( direct or indirect ) , offer of donation , etc will liable to cancellation of the Application Form / admission of the candidate.
05. If selected admission must be taken with in the time given for admission. There after the candidate will forfeit the chance for admission.
06. If there are more application then the available seats in the merit list prepared on the basis of given parameter , lottery will be taken from those selected with in the above parameter.
07. If there is underage / overage the forms will be rejected. The committee decision will be final.
08. Application Form / Admission fees will not be refunded in any circumstance.
09. Age : The candidate must be 03 - 04 year as at the time of admission on 31 March.
10. Enclosures required to submit with Application Form in Counter :
(a) 02 Color Photographs with Fathers- Mothers- Candidate.
(b) 03 Color Photographs of Students.
(c) Xerox Copy of the Following.